This mine was opened on the North side of the Donkin area in 1872, on the Emery Seam, and adjoins the area allocated to Dominion No. 6 Colliery.
The colliery ceased operation in 1874, and during its life produced 18,532 tons of coal.
Return to Top of Page
Last Modified: 98-01-05
Authored by: Louis Frost
The information contained on this site is not provided for the purpose of factual
representation. Instead, it is provided in an historical context. Every effort has
been made to ensure that this information represents the actual content of the
original document authored by Louis Frost for the Dominion Coal Company
on or around 1962. Nevertheless, no warranties are provided in any respect.
~~ End of Page ~~